Clearwater People Solutions
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Currently recruiting for a Branding, Advertising & Promotions Senior Account Manager for a specialist healthcare communications agency, located in beautiful Surrey along the Thames and within a stone's throw from the thriving town of Kingston. Offering excellent public transport links from central London and surrounding areas this opportunity is ideally located for those looking to avoid the commute into central London. Winning multiple awards and collaborating 100% with pharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare companies, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand, enabling one to further harness their skills and build their reputation.
The Senior Account Manager possesses all the skills an Account Manager, however has a wider understanding and demonstrable experience as an Account Manager. Working closely with the Account Directors and Executives on a variety of projects to ensure successful and timely planning, development, and implementation of the project. These projects should be delivered to the highest quality standards and the Senior Account Manager will provide direction, support and coaching to ensure that these standards are met.
As a primary point of contact for the client, the Senior Account Manager will manage day-to-day project elements and provide updates internally and externally with regards to the project. As an ambassador for the business, the Senior Account Manager will uphold the company values in all their engagements.
* Provide all expected Account Management duties
* Manage day-to-day project elements across the accounts
* Develop client knowledge
* Ensure the highest-quality standards are met
* Develop and monitor project timelines
* Establish and re-enforce relationships within the accounts
* Lead TCs with clients on agreed areas
* Perform research to keep the team up-to-date with external environment
* Demonstrable Account Management experience
* Exceptional communication skills
* Demonstrable Planning and Organisation skills
* Demonstrable experience in a Branding or Public Relations environment
* Proficient PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word knowledge
* Financial Acumen
What is Offered:
- Full-time career opportunity with career progression
- Market-leading salary will be offered depending on level of experience and skills
- Permanent contract of employment with company perks and benefits
Why this Vacancy is right for you:
- Established and successful company.
- Investment in employee development.
Please send your application* with your most recent CV today via Pharmiweb. To find out more about this career opportunity please call Jacob or email (see below) detailing your interest.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Clearwater People Solutions are proud to offer a service based on a quality and personalised approach. We work diligently on behalf of our Candidates to find the right role that you and your specialist skill set deserve. Our consultative, honest approach combined with our integrity and full qualification of each-and-every requirement we work make us a perfect partner for you in your search for the ideal position.
At Clearwater: your Career is our Job. We look forward to hearing from you.