PPC Account Manager (Award Winning)
Posted Jun 27
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
PPC Account Manager (Multi-Award Winner)
Location: Kingston Upon Thames, London
Salary: £25,000-£32,000 + 10% Bonus
One of the industry's fastest growing Digital Marketing agencies, seek a top caliber PPC Account Manager to join their Multi-Award Winning PPC team based from exclusive Kingston Upon Thames (SW London) offices overlooking the Thames.
Producing remarkable work for clients using Digital PR, SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, PPC and other magic, as a PPC Account Manager, you'll be responsible for assisting in managing a portfolio of paid search marketing (PPC) campaigns across a range of International clients.
We are looking then to recruit a PPC Account Manager with proven experience who can hit the ground running and wants to join one of the most innovative, fun and passionate agencies in the business.
Going through rapid growth this is the perfect time to join the business and develop your career. Offering on-going career progression and training on how to implement campaigns, the role will be very hands-on within Adwords and Bing Ad Centre. We want then a PPC Account Manager with a stellar attitude and passion for gaining coverage and promoting content with previous work experience as a PPC Account Manager or PPC Executive with the following skills/experience:
• Proven PPC experience, gained in agency or a client side role
• Strong Google AdWords and Google Analytics skills (certified would be advantageous)
• Strong Bing Ad Centre skills
• Experience handling budgets and dealing with performance targets
• Strong ability to present ideas and optimise opportunities to deliver fast and profitable results
• Analytical and data driven
• Strong reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Organised, with a good eye for detail and a mind for effective problem solving
• Able to work individually and as part of a team
• Knowledge of additional European languages will be advantageous but not essential
• Degree qualified preferred but also not essential
• Day to day management of high spending PPC campaigns
• Ensuring PPC accounts achieve appropriate ROI results and meet key business objectives
• Delivering optimisation based on a variety of KPIs
• Providing support for the PPC Manager strategy
• Delivering recommendations to maximise PPC performance results
• Independently manage PPC workloads within agreed time frames
• Run optimisation plans and help the wider team identify new sales opportunities
• Developing, implementing and optimising highly innovative paid search tests to improve channel performance
• Staying up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest paid search innovations and demonstrating how these can be incorporated into the PPC strategy
• Collecting and interpreting performance data and competitor reviews, providing actionable recommendations
• Producing and presenting KPI reporting for key business stakeholders
If you want to develop your career and have fun, plus have the skills and ability to maintain deadlines and high standards, we want to hear from you today!
For the right PPC Account Manager, you will not only join one of the best agencies in the business, depending on experience you will also receive a basic salary of £25,000 - £32,000 + 10% bonus + ongoing training and career progression/development.
Employment Type: Permanent