This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Working for aap3 as a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of multi-channel marketing campaigns for our IT Services and Recruitment business areas.
Using a mix of social media, email marketing, events and website marketing, you will help to develop the lead generation and brand awareness of aap3 and aap3 IT Recruitment, working closely with sales, recruitment and technical teams to produce high quality marketing material and campaign collateral.
The ideal candidate will:
- Educated to degree level with a relevant Marketing/PR degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interest in technology and ideally and understanding of services.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of the sales process
- Excellent understanding of web and media technology
- Experience of marketing using CRM data, and managing contact data
- A good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques and the application of web marketing techniques
- Effectively manage people within the organisation and educate on marketing-related activities and plans.
- Develop and evaluate marketing activities from formulation through to execution
- Have a broad working knowledge of the media and their requirements
- Strong project co-ordination capabilities
- Strong 'hands-on' ethic and enjoy taking ownership of projects
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay: 25,000 to 27,000 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Annual
Other Pay Info: benefits